Nuckees™ Marketing LLC (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) d/b/a NUCKEES™ respect your privacy.
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you with the website’s and App’s functionality.
- Information we collect. We collect information you actively provide us in the registration and purchase process.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the website and App and provide you with the Products you purchased.
- Sharing the information we collect. We may share your information mainly with our contractors and service providers, strictly for the purpose of helping us with the internal operation of the website and App and fulfilling your orders.
- Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
- Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but these measures, just like any security measure, cannot provide absolute information security.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us
Registration. Only registered users may use the website and App. You may register using your email address and your name.
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your full name, email address, mobile number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Information we automatically collect
Analytic Information. When you access or use the website and App as a registered user, we may use third party analytics tools to automatically collect information about your use of the website and App. This information includes your session duration, the content you accessed on the website and App, your interactions and user-interface clicks, the frequency and scope of your use of the website and App.
Device information. We may collect information about your mobile device, including its model, its operating system, unique device identifiers, the browser you use along with its version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the website and App.
The App is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
If you are under the age of 13 you may not use the website and App in any way.
USING COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing you the Products you purchased;
- Operating the website and App and providing its features and functionalities;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the website and App;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the website and App;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and Conditions of this Policy and preventing misuse of the website and App.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the website and App.
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers, suppliers, third-party vendors and partners in order to provide you the Products and operate, maintain and enhance the website and App. For instance, if you purchased the Product, we will share your physical address to the relevant carrier in order to fulfill your order;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the website and App, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with our counsels, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the website and App and our Product;
- If the operation of the website and App is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
In any case other than the above, your information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Retaining and deleting collected information
We retain the information outlined above, for as long as you are using the website and App. We may delete your information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Transfer of data outside your territory
The website and App, by its nature as an online service, may store and process information in the European Union and in other various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the website and App will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our website and App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes if they are material. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the website and App.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: Support@Nuckees.Com
Effective date of the policy: May 1, 2018